Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Light it up!

This is the last week before Christmas!! Woohoo!  It really is the most exciting time of the year!  We've had so much going on and I've had several classes missing art to practice for their annual Christmas program, so we haven't had much time to do an in-depth project.  I am glad to have them back for this last week so we're doing a quick but cute little project for Christmas!  I found the inspiration for this one on Pinterest of course!  Here is the beautiful in-depth version: http://www.artwithmsgram.com/search?updated-max=2013-12-01T13:21:00-05:00&max-results=10&m=1

We used crayola color sticks, a little less messy, although I would love to do them as she did above when I have more time with them!  They are beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment