Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Giraffe paintings

Despite the challenges with remote learning this year, my students have really shined in art and I am so proud of them!  Our Starry Night video was recently featured on the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction's website! 

Since I had students purchase supplies for the Starry Night Snowmen project, I wanted them to be able to get as much use out of those supplies as possible, so we created another painting.  I supplied them with an optional printable template to help them get the lines in the correct places, and then walked them through the painting step by step.  They were allowed to create their giraffes in any colors they wished. Some students went with "traditional giraffe colors" while others went wild with color! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment